We offer private wine pairings and tastings for groups of six or more. We also offer a private intimate two person pairing menu for special occasions.
Imagine your very own restaurant tasting menu with wine pairings! But that is just one of the many services Home Somm offers.
-Most clients enjoy our 5 & 5. We create a seasonal menu of 5 tapas style dishes that pairs perfectly with our 5 curated wines. We cater it to your specific tastes. Someone is a vegan? No Problem; Someone only likes red wine? No problem; With each course comes a story about the wine, an explanation of each dish, and the reason they pair together. But again, the sky is the limit! Are you looking for a 10 course dinner with paired wines?? Nothing is too big or too small for Home Somm. We cater to the exact event you are looking for.
-We can delve into your wine cellar or ours, cater the food, or pair wines to food you already have! Every tasting experience is customized for you!
-Want to pair some beers with your tasting? Absolutely, we can pair beers, as well as any spirits or cocktails. Because, to become a Sommelier you must also know your beer and spirits!
-We can come to you, nearly anywhere in Southern California with everything needed for the tasting, or if space is an issue, we can host at one of our event spaces.
-But that’s not all, we can also just set up a wine tasting and “class” to delve into any part of the wine world that interests you! We’ve had tastings of 14-100 all with some wine knowledge spilled out for all!
Email or Call today! [email protected] 323-300-6696
Some Of Our Most Recent Home Somm Events:
6 Course Surprise Birthday Dinner with Wine & Beer Pairing in Claremont, CA
- Butternut Squash Soup w/Roasted Leeks and Macadamia Nut Milk – Firestone 805 Blond Ale/ Karthauserhofberg Riesling Kabinett 2015
- Deviled Eggs Two Ways: Beet Dyed Traditional & Sriracha Crab – Pairing: Hoegaarden White Ale/ Moutard Brut Grand Cru NV
- Beet, Orange, and Avocado Salad with Pistachios and Goat Cheese – Victory Prima German Pilsner/ Chateau de Javernand Gamay Noir 2015
- Tuscan Chicken with Kalamata Olives, Tomatoes, Lemon and Garlic– Goose Island Matilda Belgian Strong Ale/ Domaine Jean-Michel Giboulet 1er Cru Clos Du Roi Beaune 2103
- Spinach, Mushroom Ravioli with Brown Butter Sage Sauce– St. Bernardus Abbey Tripel Ale/ Poderi Luigi Einaudi Barolo DOCG 2013
- Cast Iron Skillet Ribeye with Roasted Turnips and Greens– Pizza Port Gnarbucks Coffee Porter/ Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2015
6 Course Special Christmas Dinner In San Diego, CA
- Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, Bresaola, & Plymouth Black Truffle Cheese Yorkshire Pudding: Mas Codina Cava Reserve NV
- Roasted Turnip and Fennel Soup : Domaine Sylvain Gaudron Vouvray Demi-Sec 2014
- Napa Cabbage Salad w/ Radish, Carrot, Pickled Red Onion & Buttermilk Dressing: Atalon Pauline’s Cuvee 2012
- Handmade Fettuccine with Bolognese Ragu: Cantina Zaccagnini Montepulciano d’Abruzzo 2014
- Porterhouse Steak w/ Roasted Carrots, Caramelized Brussel Sprouts and Sunchokes: Burgess Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Chocolate Buttermilk Snack Cake: Blandy’s 5 Year Old Malmsey Madeira
5 Course Birthday Dinner at the Home Somm Yard
- Parsnip, Leek, Apple, Potato & Macadamia Nut Milk Soup: Saint-Hilaire Blanquette de Limoux NV
- Kale, Butternut Squash, Apples, Pecorino Salad w/ Mustard, Orange and Shallot Vinaigrette: Domaine du Tariquet Classic Cotes de Gascogne 2016
- Baked Spaghetti Squash w/ Garlic, Butter, Parmesan and Italian Parsley: Cruz de Alba Tempranillo
- Roasted Chicken Thighs w/ Winter Seasonal Vegetables: Domaine Pierre Gelin Grand Vin de Bourgogne 2012
- Pizza Two Ways: Beet, Caramelized Onion, Garlic Goat Cheese & Arugula Pesto/ Four Cheese & Heirloom Tomato Pesto: Grace Lane Cabernet Sauvignon 2013